International Sales Support Coordinator
We have an exciting vacancy for an International Sales Support Coordinator to join the Adventure UK team at Head Office.
As an International Sales Support Coordinator you will manage all administration of International Agent bookings to PGL’s UK Adventure centres, providing full support to the Business Development Managers.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Permanent
Wage: £19,000 OTE
Based at our Head Office in Ross on Wye, the International Sales Support Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating agent visits and updating agent information on our systems. The successful candidate will also support our experienced Sales Support team in the coordination of all elements of an agents booking as required.
As International Sales Support Coordinator you will also liaise with the Marketing teams to ensure support material (excursion notes, attraction information etc) is provided and is up to date.
- Strong personal organisational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literacy with experience of Word and Excel;
- A keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team whilst working to strict deadlines;
- The ability to provide a high level of flexible customer service.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of working in a tour operations environment and good organisation and communication skills are essential.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.