We are currently recruiting for customer-focused Reservations Advisors to effectively manage all administration of group reservations for PGL's UK Adventure centres, based at our Head Office in Ross-on-Wye.
As a Reservations Advisor you will provide a high level of customer service in order to meet customers’ needs to ensure the customer returns to PGL year on year.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Permanent
Wage: £16,395 - £18,395 + bonus potential
- Effectively managing communication with customers by email, telephone and post to assist them in meeting all deadlines for the return of essential information, proactively verifying booking details throughout the booking process;
- Ensuring that all administrative and financial information on each booking is maintained and communicated accurately to customers using computer based systems;
- Efficiently managing workload through Outlook calendar, CRM diary and email inbox;
- Proactively providing accurate and timely information about groups and their bookings to centres and other departments as required;
- Ensuring every customer is offered the opportunity to rebook their preferred future dates in advance of travel on their current booking;
- Responding to customer feedback in a timely manner and identifying and communicating opportunities to make improvements to customer service;
- Building an understanding of who your customers are and what pressures they are under; Regularly reviewing your own targets and working towards the achievement of agreed objectives.
The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of what constitutes excellent customer service. You will have excellent communication skills, strong personal organisational skills with the ability and experience to effectively prioritise workloads and multi-task in a busy open plan office environment whilst working to strict deadlines.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.