Senior NCS Coordinator
PGL Head Office
PGL has a fantastic opportunity for you to get involved with our NCS business as the Senior NCS Co-ordinator.
Each year PGL work with the National Citizenship Service (NCS) to provide an unforgettable, life changing experience to groups of teenagers throughout the UK.
Location: Ross on Wye
Contact type: Permanent
Wage: £21,000 - £23,000
As the Senior NCS Co-ordinator you will be responsible for ensuring exceptional communication with NCS providers and that pricing structures and contracts details are effectively communicated and agreed. Working alongside other PGL colleagues, and managing a team of two, you will make sure the booking process is efficient and that NCS groups are allocated across PGL’s UK Activity Centres to maximise use of available space.
Candidates will ideally have some experience of working in a sales and negotiations environment and have an understanding of the NCS product. Good organisation and communication skills are essential.
Other desirable skills and experience includes:
- Strong personal organisational skills;
- Confidence in making timely decisions;
- Computer literacy with experience of Word and Excel;
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team working to strict deadlines;
- The ability to provide a high level of flexible customer service.
PGL's Head Office is based at Alton Court, on the outskirts of the small town of Ross-on-Wye in Herefordshire. Up to 170 people work at the site and as a result, PGL is one of the town's key employers. Alton Court is a sociable, energising place to work.