£100 OFF* the 2017 Ski and Snowboarding holidays + FREE goody bag!
Whether it's your first experience on the slopes or you have mastered skiing already, this holiday is the perfect winter escape to have a great time and make loads of new friends!
Dachstein West, Austria offers wide, snow-sure pistes with an average snowfall of 5 metres and a fully integrated, comfortable ski lift system which gives easy access to the whole of the ski area.
The friendly, family atmosphere will inspire snowsport enthusiasts from beginners to experts.
Not only will you get to spend your Half Term on the slopes all day, we'll make sure that the evenings are packed with excellent activities too such as a trip to the local bowling alley or to watch an ice hockey match!
Now available with £100 OFF* for a limited time only.
Plus, complete your winter adventure with our FREE PGL goody bag if you book on this special offer.
Hurry - offer now extended until Friday 27th January 2017.
Offer code: SNOW100
2017 February half term - Skiing and Snowboarding in Austria
Your holiday includes:
- Coach travel to and from Austria
- Accommodation in a modern youth hotel
- Six days equipment hire and lift pass
- Six days of instruction
- Winter sports insurance (UK residents only)
- Evening entertainment
Don't forget to quote the offer code SNOW100 when booking.
|Date / Duration||Ski Price||Board Price|
9 days / 8 nights
(including 2 nights overnight travel by coach)
+ FREE goody bag*
+ FREE goody bag*
Coach travel is overnight by executive coach with toilet and DVD and is included from London and Dover/Folkestone.
Supplements for regional departures: Manchester £53, Birmingham £42. Inclusive winter sports insurance applies to UK residents only.
Your FREE PGL goody bag includes...
- PGL rucksack (colours may vary)
- PGL flat peak hat
- PGL water bottle
- Playing cards
How to book
To search and book online either click on the link below and enter the details of your chosen holiday.
Or if you'd prefer to speak to someone on the phone, our Holiday Consultants are second to none and are on hand to book the perfect holiday for your child . Most are parents and know our centres well, so are best placed to answer any questions you may have. They can’t wait to help you plan the perfect holiday for your family – so give them a call!
Call us on:
Terms and Conditions
* Terms and Conditions: This offer is subject to availability. Payment must be made in full at time of booking using a credit or debit card (there is no charge for payments made by debit card, however there is 2.5% handling charge for all payments made by credit card paid by phone). Bookings are non transferable and discounts may not be applied retrospectively or combined with any other offer. Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions in the 2016 PGL Adventure Holidays brochure. Coach travel is overnight by executive coach with toilet and DVD and is included from London and Folkestone. Supplements for regional departures: Manchester £53 Birmingham £42. All offers end Friday 27th January 2017.
Search for Holidays
It has never been easier for your child to experience a PGL Adventure Holiday. Select the options below to find the perfect fit for you and your child:
Please select at least one child’s age in order to search. You can select multiple ages if you are searching for more than one child. Your search results will only display holidays for the ages selected.
We will search for departures 7 days either side of the day specified. If we can find no results we find the nearest available dates within 10 weeks either side of the day specified. PGL Adventure Holidays operate during the school holiday periods, please note that dates and holidays may vary at each centre. - February half term - Skiing and Snowboarding in February half term - Easter - May half term - July and August summer holidays - October half term