Skiing and Snowboarding
for Brownies and Guides
Success in the snow
Their first cautious steps across the snow.
The excitement of their first ascent in the ski lift;
. . . then the joy that comes with their first successful descent!
Nothing compares to winter sports.
From the awe-inspiring, snow-capped mountains to the exhilaration on the slopes.
Memories of learning to ski stay with you forever.
You’ll find the right place to go with us, from our selected winter resorts across Europe and the USA.
What are you looking for in your group ski trip? The support of a dedicated rep, value for money, expertise, après ski? Whatever it is, by choosing PGL Ski you can be sure your girls will receive the very best ski package.
Look at what’s included when you book with us!
- No supplements for small groups*
- A PGL rep dedicated to your group
- A choice of rigorously audited accommodation
- No-surcharge guarantee*
- Helmets provided as standard
- 4 hours of ski tuition provided each day
- Après ski and/or free in-house entertainment every night
- Superior equipment in resort
- Professionally audited and selected transport to resort
- Winter sports insurance cover
- The personal support of our experienced Ski Tour Organisers
- A comprehensive information pack and web-based resources
*Applies to coach groups only
- It’s a chance to learn a new skill as well as improving many transferable skills (such as communication, concentration, listening skills etc.) in an unfamiliar environment.
- Increased motivation and enthusiasm for learning will often raise aspirations.
- Your girls learn to appreciate the benefits of health and physical fitness.
- Their confidence will improve from facing and overcoming personal challenges with the support of their friends, leaders and instructors.
- Living together in a new environment improves your girls’ social and environmental awareness.
- They’ll achieve a recognised standard in skiing or boarding.
- You’ll see improvements in personal qualities such as initiative, self-reliance, responsibility and perseverance.
|Day 1||Pick up by your executive coach. Travel to ferry terminal or Eurotunnel.|
|Day 2||Arrive in your ski resort. Orientation and meet your PGL representative.
Evening meal and ski fit.
|Days 3-7||Four hours of skiing or boarding lessons daily, split between the morning and afternoon sessions. Lunch is included. This may be taken at your accommodation (if practical), or at a local on-piste restaurant; or it may be a packed lunch provided by your hotel.
Every evening offers a wide range of après ski activities from ice-skating to swimming, bowling to a horse-drawn sleigh ride, depending on the facilities of your chosen resort. Additional activities are also available free of charge, run by your PGL rep at your accommodation.
|Day 8||Your last day on the slopes and your last four hours of instruction. After skiing, return to your accommodation to freshen up and change before an early evening departure for your return trip.|
|Day 9||Arrive home.|