Skiing and Snowboarding
for Cubs and Scouts
Success on the slopes!
There are few trips as memorable as your first ski trip;
the mountains, the snow, the exhilaration of a successful descent.
There’s so much to take in.
It’s an environment that inspires, challenges and motivates.
And we’re there to ensure things run smoothly.
Cubs and Scout groups love skiing with PGL.
We can help you find the right resort and suitable accommodation for your group from our choice of hand-picked resorts across Europe and the USA.
Whatever your priority when booking your winter sports trip, you’ll find we’ve got it covered. Call us today to discuss your requirements – and remember – there are no small group supplements with PGL.
Look at what’s included when you book with us!
- No supplements for small groups*
- A PGL rep dedicated to your group
- A choice of rigorously audited accommodation
- No-surcharge guarantee*
- Helmets provided as standard
- 4 hours of ski tuition provided each day
- Après ski and/or free in-house entertainment every night
- Superior equipment in resort
- Professionally audited and selected transport to resort
- Winter sports insurance cover
- The personal support of our experienced Ski Tour Organisers
- A comprehensive information pack and web-based resources
*Applies to coach groups only
- It’s a chance to learn a new skill as well as improving many transferable skills (such as communication, concentration, listening skills etc.) in an unfamiliar environment.
- Increased motivation and enthusiasm for learning will often raise aspirations.
- Your group learn to appreciate the benefits of health and physical fitness.
- Their confidence will improve from facing and overcoming personal challenges with the support of their friends, leaders and instructors.
- Living together in a new environment improves your group's social and environmental awareness.
- They’ll achieve a recognised standard in skiing or boarding.
- You’ll see improvements in personal qualities such as initiative, self-reliance, responsibility and perseverance.
|Day 1||Group pick up by executive coach. Travel to ferry terminal or Eurotunnel.|
|Day 2||Arrive in your ski resort. Orientation and meet your PGL Representative.
Evening meal and ski fit.
|Days 3-7||Four hours of skiing or snowboarding lessons daily, split between the morning and afternoon sessions. Lunch is included. This may be taken at your accommodation (if practical), or at a local on-piste restaurant; or it may be a packed lunch provided by your hotel.
Every evening offers a wide range of après ski activities, from ice-skating to swimming, bowling to a horse-drawn sleigh ride, depending on the facilities of your chosen resort. Additional activities are also available free of charge, run by your PGL Rep at your accommodation.
|Day 8||Your final day on the slopes and your last four hours of instruction. After skiing, return to your accommodation to freshen up and change before an early evening departure for your return trip.|
|Day 9||Arrive home.|